Winter Skin Help
Posted on January 18, 2016
5 steps to help keep your skin looking great this winter
1. Water intake – add a slice of lemon and cucumber to your glass of water – this will taste great, help with hydration both inside and out.
2. Exfoliate your skin – exfoliating will remove dead layers of skin that can build up leaving the skin dull and dry.
3. Moisturize – applying a hydrating moisturizer will help protect your skin from the temperature change both indoors and out.
4. Masque – this is good for your skin as well as your soul, by applying a masque 2-3 time a week it will help to deliver essential minerals to your skin and by taking a little time for yourself gives you a chance to relax your body.
5. Day time moisturizer, protects your skin from the outdoor elements that can cause congestion and cause the skin to appear red, dehydrated and dull.